GEORGIA LICENSE LAW
Our registered guests will receive a FREE Agent Headshot and a light breakfast with a delicious lunch. The attendees will meet the Smith Douglas Homes sales team, Donna and Robin, tour the beautiful Vinings model and our available homes. Come prepared for an exciting and interesting introduction to Smith Douglas Homes' newest community, The Landings at Bethany Church located in beautiful Covington, GA.
License Law....a requirement of maintaining your Real Estate License!
An adopted rule change from the Real Estate Commission states that Effective July 1, 2016, any licensee who renews an active license on or after this date must have completed at least (3) hours of continuing education on the topic of license law in order to renew.
Course topics include:
1. THE EFFECTS ON LICENSE STATUS BY A LICENSEE OF PROHIBITED CONDUCT
2. REQUIREMENTS OF A QUALIFYING BROKER AND LICENSEE UPON TRANSFER
3. REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING TRUST OR ESCROW ACCOUNTS
4. UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES
5. BROKERAGE RELATIONSHIPS
6. MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES OF REAL ESTATE FIRMS
8. HANDLING REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
9. LICENSEES ACTING AS PRINCIPALS
This course has you covered!!
Upon completion of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the rules to Georgia License Law.